Thursday, January 17, 2013

Too Long

It's been quite some time since I've written and my life has changed drastically over the past half year.  I'm no longer living in Oklahoma or training with the Cowboys, but my running has still been strong and I'm coaching a small group of independent runners based in the St. Louis area.  I am an Assistant Director of a race management company and although I'm around races nearly every week it has been almost 8 months since I last competed.  My hope is by posting more frequently about my athletes, the races I see, and my own training that others can pull useful information to further enhance their own running and coaching experiences.  Thanks for reading and stay tuned.
-Daniel Stults

Not Sure Where The Path Will Take Us, The Only Choice We Have Is To Push On


No comments:

Post a Comment